Website JFC_Naples Joint Force Command Naples
|Position Title:||SENIOR INTEL ANALYST|
|Duty Station:||Pristina, Kosovo|
|Salary:||6,051.00Euro (EUR) Monthly|
JOB TITLE: SENIOR INTEL ANALYST
LOCATION: KFOR HQ, PRISTINA
NATO GRADE: MCIV5
Information on KFOR/the Job position
The NATO-led Kosovo Force (KFOR) is deployed in Kosovo to help maintain a safe and secure environment and freedom of movement for all citizens, irrespective of their ethnic origin. KFOR is part of the wider international effort to build peace and stability in the area. HQ KFOR is based in Film City, Pristina.
HQ KFOR J2 develops and maintains an intelligence capability to support execution of the KFOR Mission. J2X is a section of J2 and is composed of HUMINT and Counter Intelligence (CI) subsections. J2X Coordinates intelligence activities with Allied Command Counter Intelligence (ACCI) to plan, coordinate, conduct and de-conflict Counter-Intelligence and HUMINT operations in order to satisfy COMKFOR’s Priority Intelligence Requirement (PIRs).
Senior Intel Analyst assesses information provided by human sources for the process of establishing credibility of sources. In this capacity, their feedback on the veracity and accuracy of HUMINT reporting is critical in assisting the J2X staff and the teams in judging the value of their sources.
The Organisation is looking for a candidate with analytical and research skills, ability to evaluate and present data. The incumbent will be conducting the duties autonomously with minimum supervision and will require coordination skills. Team work approach is another attribute sought in the incumbent, whose engagement directly impacts the objectives of the branch. The incumbent should be creative and able to brief out intelligence products for top level chain of command. Also, assuming responsibility for the assessment results using self-instinct and predictability is a necessity for the post.
The Essential and Desirable education, experience and skills requirements are:
- University Degree
- 6 years of experience in intelligence analysis.
- Experience in working in peacekeeping operations and in use of Intel databases.
- Knowledge of classified document handling and control procedures.
- Certified HUMINT/CI
- TrainingJ2X training
- Military Education or equivalent
Language Skills: very good level of English language.
Information on Employment Conditions (this is provided as a guide only and is not meant to be an exhaustive list)
This position is a Mission Civilian (MCIV) level 5 position. The post holder will work in HQ KFOR at Film City, Pristina, Kosovo.
The starting salary for MCIV-5 is 6,051.00 € per month (exempt from local taxation).
Other employment benefits include:
- Affiliation to a Group Medical Insurance Scheme (premiums shared between employee/employer).
- Addition amount of 12% of the basic pay paid by organization for personal pension obligations, plans, and/or schemes.
- 30 days annual leave per calendar year
- Up to 7 Special leave days
- Up to 11 days Official/National holidays.
- An installation allowance equal to one month’s salary (50% to be reimbursed if not completing two consecutive years of service).
- A removal allowance equal to one month’s salary, after having completed at least one year of consecutive service, unless removal expenses are reimbursed by any other source.
- Travel Expenses paid to take up duty / end of tour.
Before any appointment is confirmed, the preferred candidate will be required to obtain a NATO Security Clearance and to successfully pass a medical examination certifying fitness to work.
The successful candidate will be offered a 12-month contract which may be renewed yearly up to a maximum period of six years and subject to satisfactory performance and the continued operational need/funding for the position.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , phone: 00383 38 70 2172
NATO Grades and Salaries
- Useful information about Grades and Salaries in NATO you will find them here.
- About general information working for NATO, Member States, What is offered, Regulation, Contract policy, NATO salaries and benefits and all other opportunities following the NATO official link here.
To apply for this job please visit nato.taleo.net.