|Position Title:||Senior System Administrator|
|Grade:||NATO Grade G15|
|Duty Station:||Izmir, Türkiye|
|Salary:||41,585.56Turkish Lira (TRY) Monthly|
NATO offers you more than a job. It gives you a mission: building peace and security for one billion people in Europe and North America. The NATO Communications & Information Agency is leading NATO’s Digital Endeavour.
We are NATO’s technology and cyber leaders, helping NATO Nations to communicate and work together in smarter ways. Our work is challenging and meaningful, and you will develop and apply your expertise as part of a dynamic international team of civilian and military professionals.
What do we offer?
- Genuinely meaningful work as part of the most successful alliance in history.
- 3 year contract with competitive tax-free salary and household and children’s allowances
- Privileges for expatriate staff including expatriation and education allowances (where appropriate) and additional home leave
- Excellent private health insurance scheme
- Generous annual leave of 30 days plus official holidays
- Retirement Pension Plan
About the job
Based in Izmir, Turkey, you will join the Agency as we embark on a journey to transform our IT services to support NATO’s Digital Endeavour. You will lead a team of system administrators in the CSU Izmir Land Operations Support Section (LOSS). In addition to managing your team’s workload and tasks, you will remain hands-on in the administration and deployment of Storage Area Network, Anti Malware, Active Directory, Exchange Servers and System Center Configuration Manager servers. You will also be responsible for mass deployment, monitoring and troubleshooting of operating systems, and application patches on servers and workstations.
For a full list of duties, please review the job description here. https://www.ncia.nato.int/resources/site1/general/employment/jobs22/220791.pdf
We’re looking for a talented and knowledgeable Senior System Administrator with ideally a Bachelor’s degree from a nationally recognised/certified university in a related discipline and 2 years post-related experience. The lack of a university degree may be compensated by a different qualification at least 6 years’ relevant work experience.
Experience in supporting modern communications and information systems as they are applied to Command and Control Systems is required.
Knowledge of English, both written and spoken, is essential.
*Please note that the internal job title for this opportunity is Head – Land Operations Support Section.*
The NCI Agency is looking for individuals have tangible experience and knowledge in following areas;
- Relating and Networking
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
To learn more about NCI Agency and our work, please visit our website.
*For information about the NATO Single Salary Scale (Grading, Allowances, etc.) please visit our website . Detailed data is available under the Salary and Benefits tab.
All selected candidates are required to complete a Security Clearance, Medical Clearance and Pre-employment Screening process before joining the NCI Agency. This process will require time, so please keep in mind that you will not be able to start working with us right away.
NATO Grades and Salaries
- Useful information about Grades and Salaries in NATO you will find them here.
- About general information working for NATO, Member States, What is offered, Regulation, Contract policy, NATO salaries and benefits and all other opportunities following the NATO official link here.
To apply for this job please visit nato.taleo.net.